Launching: the Twitter Spaces Spark Program.
Love to Tweet AND Talk? We want to help the new and next generation of social audio Creators build their audience, experiment with content, and establish a foundation for future success.
The Twitter Spaces Spark Program is a three-month accelerator initiative that’s designed to discover and reward great Spaces on Twitter with financial, technical, and marketing support. We’re looking for emerging Creators who are passionate about the live social audio format and interested in creating recurring programming on Spaces. Whether you have an existing show you've been hosting for weeks, or a brand new conversation you want to try, we want to support you.
What are we looking for?
We’re seeking audio Creators who are hosting interesting Twitter Spaces today, or have a creative idea for a new conversation they want to launch. We’re looking to support a diverse slate of Creators who tap into unique communities and conversations happening on Twitter. If accepted into the program, we’ll look for you to host your Space twice each week over the course of three months.
What’s in it for you?
- Cha-ching! $2500 per month to be exact
- Monthly ad credits to promote your Spaces (you’ll need to set up a business account and terms & conditions apply)
- Custom Spaces swag
Access and community
- Virtual kick-off with Twitter product leadership
- Early access to new Twitter products and features
- Connection to other Creators in the Twitter Spaces Spark Program community
Visibility — see your name in lights!
- Support from Twitter’s owned and operated social handles
- Promotional spotlights in Twitter content series
- Opportunities for prioritized in-app discoverability for well-performing Spaces
People on Twitter have been embracing Spaces as a new canvas for conversation and finding creative ways to lean in. We recognize the hard work it takes to create audio content that’s compelling, engaging, and keeps people coming back. And above all else, we believe in the potential of people’s ideas and the potential of live social audio, and we see an opportunity to help audio content Creators — like you — take off.
How to apply
Applications are now closed, and submissions are currently in review. All applicants will receive notification of their status via email by early November. The program will reopen and expand include to select international markets in next phase in early 2022. Follow @TwitterSpaces to stay in the loop!