Make it fun
It’s important to keep the mood light during a crisis, and we’ve seen many partners creating games, quizzes, and competitions. Twitter is the perfect platform to generate conversations on a public, global level, and while live sporting events are on hold fans are still craving different ways to be entertained from home.
- Man City asked users to color an image of Sergio Aguero (here), and to spot the difference (here).
- Liverpool hosted yoga sessions with their team and shared clips of the best moments.
- Southampton played noughts and crosses with Man City.
- Bayer 04 Leverkusen played Connect 4 with Aston Villa.
- The Premier League allowed fans to vote to select their profile cover image for the week.
- Southampton FC created bespoke mobile phone wallpapers for fans based on their Twitter username.