A great Moment is more than just a collection of Tweets about a certain story or event; it has a clear sense of direction and purpose. Unlike the thread, which features related Tweets from a single person or account, Moments can encompass Tweets from multiple sources. They are best when they highlight something unique, elevate an interesting or powerful perspective, or inform people about a complex or important story. The best Moments do all of those things at once.
To learn how to create a Moment, check out this Help Center article.
A good Moment should strive to be:
- Funny or bizarre
The best Tweets to use in a Moment should be:
- From the source
- From the scene
- Representative of diverse voices and viewpoints
- Filled with context, analysis, and relevant details
Moments should avoid content that:
- Encourages illegal activities
- May be harmful to minors
- Invade individual privacy
- Is inconsistent with our Moments guidelines and principles